With billions of website on the internet today, faster loading and processing speeds need to be incorporated into websites. Speed is one of the factors that make some website stay ahead others. Only a few people can endure lagging website, and this is the reason why you have to put in enough resources to make your website faster.
Here are seven good reasons why your website needs to be faster.
Why your website needs to be faster
- Competition: A slow websites irritate users; what should take a few seconds spanning into minutes. Whether your website is a simple blog or a complex eCommerce website, there is hundreds of similar website across the internet and users won’t hesitate to find alternatives.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): one of the factors that improve the SEO of a website is speed. Search engines will load fast websites first and load slower later or not at all. With a poor speed, your website will always appear on the last pages of search results.
- Engagements: slow website speed negatively affects engagement. For example, someone following a link to your website with high interest will be disappointed and might lose interest totally once the page is not loading on time. And the faster your website loads, the more users will engage with its contents.
- Conversion: conversion is directly proportional to engagement; this means the less your website is engaging prospects, the less you will be converting traffic to revenue.
- Control: human beings feel good when they are in control; but once your website is not giving them control of what to do next by slowing down, they tend to leave.
- People like speed: a survey conducted by Nielsen-Norman Group reveals that nearly 50% of online consumers prefer speed to functionality.
- Prove: most popular websites and social media prioritize speed, and this proves that speed is an essential factor that contributes to the success of a website.
How can you optimize speed for your website?
Numerous factors contribute to the speed of a website, hosting resources and the structure of the code are significant factors. Using WordPress to build a website is one of the ideal methods to ensure a faster loading website. However, if a WordPress website is not provided with adequate resources, it tends to join the league of slow websites. The best support you can give to your WordPress website is to host it with A2hosting Managed WordPress Hosting plan.
Features of A2hosting Managed WordPress Hosting plans
- Minimum of 10GB storage space.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Free SSL certificates.
- Powered by Plesk; automated backend.
- Turbo Speed; up to 20X faster.
- Site staging.
- Automated backups.
- Free site migration.
- Free jetpack personal license.
- Money back guarantee.
In addition to the extraordinary speed, A2hosting Managed WordPress Hosting is also ideal for people who have limited time to perform various technical tasks on their website. The plan handles various background tasks such as backup, optimization, plugin updates, update WordPress, and so on. Thereby website owners can have more time to generate quality contents for their website.
A2hosting Managed WordPress Hosting plans
A2hosting Managed WordPress Hosting features 3 distinct plans which are 1-site, 3-sites and unlimited.
- 1-site plan; suitable for a basic WordPress website
The 10GB storage space is more than enough for light uploads, and it comes with all other available features mentioned above. It costs $11.99 per month.
- 3-sites; suitable for small businesses and organizations
This plan allows you to host 3 different WordPress sites. The 25GB storage space is big enough to accommodate multiple website files and uploaded contents from several users. 3-sites plan costs $18.99 per month.
- Unlimited; unlimited plan offers everything you need to run a large business website
With the 40GB storage space, you will be able to upload a lot of files. This plan costs $36.98 per month.
With A2hosting Managed WordPress Hosting, you will get dedicated support that is available 24/7 to tend to issue that may arise while using the plan. You can get full details or purchase any of the plans at https://www.a2hosting.com/wordpress-hosting/managed.